All Quiet on the Eastern Front

Friday, August 21, 2009
I really haven't had much time to write here, unfortunately!

But, a quick update: I'm currently at the EPIK orientation held at Jeonju University, in Jeonju city, South Korea.

I'm meeting a lot of cool people, and enjoying myself so far. For the time being, I'm basically in an "English bubble", so I suspect my real battle with culture shock won't get started for a bit...but we'll worry about that when the time comes.

Anyway, I have to go out and enjoy Jeonju with friends, but hopefully I'll write a better update sometime soon!

2 comments:

Rick's in Korea said...

Hey...
Stumbled across your blog today. I'm heading to Daejeon next week to teach at CDI.

Rick's in Korea said...

LOL... ok, now I feel stupid!!!

I just realized that you actually commented on my blog a few days back. Duh!

Oh well..

Maybe we'll run into each other in Daejeon...